We welcome all the young researchers and students to present your study in the Poster Competition. Madridge conferences provide you an opportunity of presenting your research-in-progress to international audience and experts in a visual format. As a poster presenter, you will have a unique opportunity to combine visual and oral explanations of your project.
This competition is open to all students (Graduates, Post Graduates and Research Scholars). Posters will be evaluated by the conference committee and the Honourable Judge. Best posters awards will be given to the winners as selected by the Judge.
- The poster should be no larger than 1.2m x 1m.
- The poster must include a title, your full name and the name of your supervisor in the top right-hand corner.
- Content in your poster should clearly represent your research, methods, results and conclusions.
- You can also include any pictures or graphs for a clear cut representation of your research results.
- The title and the content on the poster must be clearly visible from a distance of 1-2 feet.
- Font in the poster must be same all over and spacing in between the words must be taken in to consideration.
- The decision of the operating committee is final.
- All abstracts should be submitted through online abstract submission or mailed to the conference mail id. The abstract submission deadline for poster competition will be closed one month before the conference date (this is subject to change).
Each competitor will be judged on the five judging criteria listed below.
- Abstract must be written well.
- Clear demonstration of the hypothesis or goal.
- Appropriate research design and good choice of methods/techniques used in your research.
- Analysis and presentation of results and the conclusion.
- Quality of the poster presentation and knowledge response to the questions from the audience and judges.
Standing poster display boards will be provided to you at the conference venue. You will receive an e-mail notification after your abstract submission. For the abstract template, please see: guidelines
Abstract Submission for Poster Competition